Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Batman Begins


so... this has been one of my most prolonged and procrastinated projects I've ever done. I've been telling myself over and over again to just slow down and write a quick blog but its so hard to find the time and energy to just reflect over a day. Plus all this blogging stuff is really new to me and I'm not exactly sure why I'm doing this, may it be for present self, my future self, others, whatever...All I know is that I got to start somewhere.


so... its been a long minute since my school year ended and my summer started. Half of me is glad to be home and living the kick back life again with family, friends, and 4 mile runs but the other half of me misses the community, Casa J, my EAOP students, the endless cupcakin, and the constant inspiration I was surrounded by. Even though I'm not done with Berkeley, I can't help but to think Berkeley will never be the same for me.


Summer Game Plan: so right now, I'm taking it really slow, day by day: I leave for Vietnam sometime around August 8th, 2008! Before that I will:

1. Take a Vietnamese Class at Community College (CRC)

2. Work off my 2 year long Berkeley Belly I've accumalated over the years and beat my boi David So to that "Body of Greek God" he always talks about

3.Watch "The Dark Knight" on July 18th

4. Celebrate my 21st B(at)-day on July 29th

5. Work at Summer School Program at Sullivan Middle School in Fairfield

6. Get good with the family and the little sister!

7. SASC-SI!

8. Remember who I was, who I am, and what I wanna be. Keep BLOGGIN!

9. August 8th - Vietnam. New Game Plan...fo sho

No comments: